Saturday, February 23, 2008

Three Things That Have Nothing To Do With Each Other:

1. A giant trap.

Moi: He's probably in his thirties? Like you-ish?

Nice Doc: You think I'm in my thirties?

Moi: ...yes? No? Everyone over 25 is pretty much old and the same in my book.

(And in I went through the hole, though Nice Doc already dug most of it for me. And turns out, he totally is in his thirties. Less nice doc than sneaky bastard in that encounter...)

2. A critique.

Regarding Doc Stat's three-year-old daughter's make-believe hero, Broccoli Lucky, Doc-to-Be said: That's just silly. You should've told her that that's redundant. A broccoli is already lucky.

3. A thought.

Moi: If I was simultaneously smart and Britney Spears, I'd do things so differently. [I unveil brilliant real estate plan.]

Lisa: I think that's an oxymoron. (too easy, but whatever)

No comments: