Monday, February 18, 2008

Here's to You, George Washington

Today is President's Day and my parents are coming back tomorrow. Before the end of the day I have to pick up groceries, toiletries, flowers, new linens, and have my teeth cleaned at the dentist. Then come home to cook, clean, then clean some more, then clean a lot more because I've really let the house go. You could call this The Worst day Ever.

As I'm typing all this, my house mate is watching daytime television. I guess she watches it pretty often. There's a lot of over enunciating on daytime TV. And a lot of screaming from the audience.

Hey, did you know that Morning Edition and All Things Considered are the 2nd and 4th most listened to radio shows in the US? Despite all the screaming women on TV, there's hope for us yet.

1 comment:

Dusty said...

I am supportive of my team's players...the comment in question was about a player from another school...

The comment was funny in the response...It was inappropriate for me to mention his lack of success at this level, yet he was ok calling me an ass...

I just find it humorous.

Bowdoin has become my top option I think. I really like what I have seen online.