Sunday, January 24, 2010

Week in Review

This week, I've ridden SUV, cab (sedan), Amtrak, commuter rail, subway, bus, and mini-van.

I've gone to an engagement party, a baby shower, and received two wedding Save-the-Dates.

There was Jamaican chicken, Korean fried chicken, roadside chicken, Indian chicken curry, Italian chicken sausage, and probably some Chinese chicken in there, too, though I can't be sure.

I played 40 games of Super Mario Wii and lost 75% of the time. But whupped up in baby shower anagrams.

My face turned red with lunch wine, dessert champagne, midnight beer, and random questionable orange post-fried chicken alcohol drink (which was sneaky and unfair). Thus proving that empty stomachs don't matter. Neither does drink frequency. The redness is a curse to stay. A curse that even parents and their friends find it funny.

No comments: