Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Meat Cute

It's been a week since Young Bo' and I first received our little white board and I'm happy to report that the novelty hasn't worn off. Having a board is fun. Our latest entry is an office-wide poll on Dark Meat versus White Meat. (Doc Query asked us to specify that it was turkey meat, lest people get confused and offended. We think he was joking. But we're not sure.) Unfortunately, Doc Sleep with the Fischer is the only one with good taste in the office (other than myself) and White Meat is winning handsomely. Sister Claire proposed that we focus on the chocolates instead.

Moi: Would you be able to choose then?

Sister Claire: If I had a choice, I would- oh, I'd take one of each for sure.

(I give her a piece from my secret stash- Hershey's white chocolate with holiday sprinkles)

Sister Claire: Oh, I love white chocolate. But the sprinkles are a little weird.

Moi: Yeah, those freak me out. That's why I'm not eating that.

No comments: