Monday, March 01, 2010

Fly

Every little child learns
if you can't see dreams
your eyes are blind
I used to have dreams. I used to want to be somebody. I used to aspire to greatness. Nowadays, my butt hurts from too much sitting and my soul has apparently died. Let's run down a list of things I have done in my dream the past few days:

3. Forget to do law readings (this one hit a little close to home)

2. Turned down from Harvard's PhD program (WTF, brain? I didn't even know I was applying). As consolation, I was accepted into Amherst's PhD program. It's apparently very good.

1. Find an extra week's worth of Claritin (sadly, waking up to find out that this was all a dream actually made me the most upset)

My sub-conscious is actually more lame than myself. It shouldn't make me feel good. But it does. I so rarely out-cool people.

No comments: