Thursday, June 04, 2009

Spotted, She Wrote

Yesterday, I'm staying late at work (half accidentally) when I receive a call from Liz.  It goes something like this:

Liz: I'm at the Shawmut stop and I see an Asian boy in a Bo' t-shirt.

Moi: I'm going to need more information than that.

Liz: Who is this boy?

Moi: Um…?

Liz: I'm going to need more information than that.

Moi: Bo' people don't live in Dorchester. 

But of course, the Bo' only had 1700 people and I have one keen and shiney brain, so even with this paucity of clues (Liz wouldn't go talk to him, something about it being "embarrassing"), this mighty brain got to work and suddenly, an idea-

Moi: Wait, does he have glasses?

Liz: Yes.

Moi: Sort of tall?

Liz: Yes.  Sort of cute!  Do you know who this is?

Moi: I think it's John Mark.

Liz: Does he love Jesus?

Moi: He's moving to California, Liz.  Back off.

Mystery solved.  You're welcome.  If anyone's looking to hire, I'm also in the market of locating lost cats and untangling life's persistant enigmas. 

1 comment:

Liz Boyd said...

I love John Mark.