Saturday, September 10, 2005

The Math Isn't The Problem

339 + 78 + 24 + 147 = 588, also known as pages of assigned reading I have completed since Tuesday, most done within the last twenty four hours. (For my classes next week.)

Still to conquer- 40 pages of biochem.

Yet to pound out: letter essay, writing exercise, Band Man brief, informal paper, lab report, pre-lab, 1/2 of my problem set, and homework exercises.

That ought to cover everything.

If I ever live through my assignments: 21 pages of suggested reading (Walty suggested an article he wrote himself. Hmm...) 326 page book recommended to "to skim through," to help with my research proposal, and 2 Singer books that would be good to get ideas from.

I'm sorry. I'll shut my whining and get back to work. I know, you're busy, too.

No comments: