Monday, June 16, 2014

Eat. Rinse. Repeat.

I have been traveling in the west coast for a little over a week.  My schedule hasn't allowed much time for sightseeing or visiting friends, so my meals have been a way for me to take in the local flavor with friends while sating my cravings for anything we don't have in B'more.  That's why my meals in the last week (and anticipated meals today/tomorrow) have looked like this:

fish tacos. fish tacos. Thai salmon. sushi. fish tacos.

Indian fusion. meat tacos. Chinese. Chinese. sushi. Chinese. sushi.

ice cream. fries. oysters. ice cream. chilaquiles.

burgers & poutine. Vietnamese. Chinese. Chinese.

I could eat these 4 foods for forever.  Alas, I head back for B'more tomorrow night.  And pick up my steady diet of bbq & biscuits where I left off.  One could do worse.

No comments: