Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Scooper Duper

Moi: We're going to go to church now.  I'm guessing you're not coming.

Zvi: Yeah, no, there's some bad blood between us.

Moi: Because you killed our Jesus?

Zvi: It was a misunderstanding.

Good Wednesday-after-Scooper-Bowl morning, everyone.  I'm feeling a little under the weather and extremely tired, unsure how I am going to get through the work day, but last night was glorious- 10 scoops of ice cream glorious.  It was the Jimmy Fund's annual Scooper Bowl fund raiser- $8 for all you can eat ice cream, and well, we ate.  In the freezing rain, with numb toes and fingers.  We ate.  And I don't think any of us threw up.  Though we sure did think about it a lot.  I'd share pictures, but Dakota the Computer is dead, the new one hasn't arrived, and the one I'm using in the meantime has no USB drive. 


No comments: